NTB`s economy grows below average level
NTB`s economy grows below average level 3 minutes ago | 56 Views Mataram, W Nusa Tenggara (ANTARA News) - The Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) of West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) said the economy of the province grew only 4.09 percent or below the national level of 5.06 percent in the third quarter of this year.
"The economy of NTB until the third quarter of this year contracted 0.43 percent from the same period last year," head of the BPS of NTB Hj Endang Tri Wahyuningsih said here on Monday.
Endang said the contraction was attributable to 17.01 percent decline in the mining and 0.06 percent contraction in government administration business, defense and social security service.
Increase was recorded in all other sectors including 9.75 percent growth recorded for finance intermediate service, information and communications busi ness 9.42 percent and tr4ansport 9.29 percent.
Endang said the main drivers for growth of the NTB economy are agriculture, forestry and fisheries.(*)
- NTB`s economy grows below average level 3 minutes ago
- World Bank sees low contribution of indonesia`s FDI 14 minutes ago
- Economic growth prospect to be better in Q4: BI 33 minutes ago
- Indonesia ready for trade war in vegetable oil industry 3rd November 2017
- Indonesia hopes new Fed chief would have good communication skills 3rd November 2017
- Pertamina posts profit of US$1.99 billion 3rd November 2017
- US ambassador criticizes Indonesia`s import restrictions on agricultural products 2nd November 2017
- BI revises down credit growth target for 2017 2nd November 2017
< /p>Source: Antaranews