SAISON INFORMATION SYSTEMS: Data integration streamlines Japanese city's healthcare
SAISON INFORMATION SYSTEMS: Data integration streamlines Japanese city's healthcare 11 minutes ago | 86 Views Municipality in Chiba Prefecture adopts HULFT managed file transfer middleware for secure and reliable handling of citizens' health data.
TOKYO--(Antara/BUSINESS WIRE)-- Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd. (JASDAQ:9640) (Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan; President: Kazuhiro Uchida; herein, âSaison Information Systemsâ) is the maker of HULFT, middleware for managed file transfer (MFT). Kashiwa City located in Chiba, a prefecture bordering on the east side Tokyo, Japan, will adopt HULFT for implanting a point card system to enhance civic health services as part of their âKashiwa-no-ha Smart Cityâ initiatives.
About Kashiwa Cityâs Health Promotion Initiatives
The municipal government of Chiba Prefectureâs Kashiwa City is embarking on implementing a set of âKashiwa-no-ha Smart Cityâ initiatives as part of its ongoing town planning. The aim is to further promote longevity and help all generations to live safer and healthier lives.
A "Health Points System" will be implemented to encourage healthier lifestyle habits by letting its citizens earn points. This is part of the various activities being promoted throughout Japan by the national government to encourage citizens to take better care of their health, thereby reducing overall medical expenses.
Implementation of the "Health Points System"
MEDICA Cloud Inc. (Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan; CEO: Ichiro Miyagawa; herein, âMEDICA Cloudâ), develops and provides IT solutions for hospitals and clinics. The company is supporting Kashiwa Cityâs initiatives by providing the signage stations called Sukoyaka Links that track the physical activity of citizens such as how fa r they walked each day. Based on this data, citizens can earn points which can be exchanged for shopping certificates.
MEDICA Cloud has set up signage stations in the cityâs major shopping center, LaLaport KASHIWANOHA. These provide residents with health support services. Residents can get information on their health points and obtain shopping certificates without needing to use their own smartphones or PCs.
Saison Information Systems' HULFT managed file transfer (MFT) middleware was used to transfer the residentsâ activity data between the point card system and the signage terminals collecting the data from the activity meters.
Since the data was personal information, protection of the residentsâ privacy was the top priority. HULFT enabled the systems of the various organizations involved in the initiatives to be integrated efficiently while maximizing security and reliability.
Compatible with an ever-growing range of platfo rms since its launch in 1993, HULFT is managed file transfer (MFT) middleware equipped with all the functionality enterprises need to share files between business systems. As of the end of March 2017, there are currently 189,600 HULFT licenses in use by 8,700 companies in 43 countries worldwide, spanning a broad range of industries. In addition to sending, receiving and managing file transfer jobs, HULFT also includes peripheral functions essential to transferring files, including security and integration of data before and after transfer.
Product Details: https://www.hulft.com/en/hulft-mft/
About MEDICA Cloud Inc.
MEDICA Cloud develops and offers IT solutions for hospitals and clinics wishing to encourage patients to participate in their medical care. The company also provides systems to support âhealth pointâ system that enables users to record time and activity with a meter device.
About Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd.
* Headquarters: Sunshine 60 (21F), 3-1-1 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-6021, Japan
* Established: September 1st 1970
* President: Kazuhiro Uchida (President)
* Website: http://home.saison.co.jp/english/
* âHULFTâ and âHULFTâ related product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd.
* Other names of companies, products, and services are trademarks of their respective companies.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171005005453/en/
HULFT Media Inquiries
Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd.
Akane Toyota / Seiko Yokoi, +81-3-3988-3477
Corporate Planning Department
HULFT Product Inquiries
Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd.
Fumio Horino, +81-3-3988-5301
Source: Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd.
- SAISON INFORMATION SYSTEMS: Data integration streamlines Japanese city's healthcare 11 minutes ago
- More than 1.5 million titles and 2,600 events at Sharjah International Book Fair 2017 2 hours ago
- Launch of Japan's first microgrid system with a total of 117 homes 4 hours ago
- NTT Communications' SDx technologies to be adopted by McLaren-Honda for 2017 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix 5th October 2017
- Industrial reconditioning plan at Termini Imerese: launching an auction on production lines by Troostwijk 3rd October 2017
- China Yiwu International Commodities Fair: tailored for SMEs 2nd October 2017
- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation adds new three-phase brushless fan motor controller IC allowing easy switching to multipolar motor 29th September 2017
- Calvin Klein, Inc. announces the opening of multi-brand lifestyle stor es in Shanghai and DÃ¼sseldorf 29th September 2017