President Jokowi receives chairman, members of Supreme Audit Agency
President Jokowi receives chairman, members of Supreme Audit Agency 15 minutes ago | 107 Views Jakarta (ANTARA News) - President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) received the chairman and members of the Supreme Audit Agency (BPK) at the Merdeka Palace, here, Tuesday.
Jokowi received summaries of the results of audit of the first semester of 2017.
The head of state was accompanied by Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs Darmin Nasution, Minister/State Secrtary Pratikno, and Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung.
BPK Chairman Moermahadi Soerja Djanegara was accompanied by the agencys members -- Isma Yatun and Agung Firman Sampurna -- among others.
Djanegara noted in a statement that the BPK had saved state funds amounting to Rp13.70 trillion during the first semester of this year.
During the period between 2003 a nd June 2017, the BPK had reported 447 findings indicating embezzlement worth Rp44.74 trillion to the police, attorney generals offices, and the Corruption Eradication Commission.(*)
- President Jokowi receives chairman, members of Supreme Audit Agency 15 minutes ago
- Mount Karangetang spews sulfuric smoke 22 minutes ago
- Minister condemns rape of seven-year-old girl in Papua 28 minutes ago
- Indonesian worker escapes death penalty in Malaysia 32 minutes ago
- 4.2-magnitude quake hits Aceh Singkil 5 hours ago
- Jet blast at Ahmad Yani Airport injures one 13 hours ago
- Magnitude 6.0 earthquake jolts Mentawai Islands 13 hours ago
- Ministries, police uncover illegal fishing network, seize bombs and seeds 22 hours ago