Adhi Karya secures new contracts worth Rp30 trillion
Adhi Karya secures new contracts worth Rp30 trillion just now | 0 Views Jakarta (ANTARA News) - State-owned construction firm PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk secured new contracts worth Rp30 trillion in September, up 11.9 percent from Rp28.6 trillion a month earlier.
The new contracts in September included the construction of the phase I of the light rail transit (LRT) line in Greater Jakarta, Adhi Karta Corporate Secretary Ki Syahgolang Permata said in a press statement released on Wednesday.
The projects signed in the new contracts in September include the section of Pasuruan-Grati toll road worth Rp429.3 billion, a raw water project worth Rp135.6 billion in Sambas, West Kalimantan, and the construction of retaining wall and pier at the Belawan port worth Rp131.1 billion.
"Construction and energy business lines still dominated the new contracts in September 2017, contributing 96.3 percent (of the overall contracts), while the rest came from other business lines," he said.
He said 76.9 percent of the contracts came from the government, 11.4 percent from state-owned companies and 11.7 percent from the private sector.
He said road, bridge and LRT projects accounted for 71.9 percent of the new contracts, while buildings and other infrastructure projects contributed 21.3 percent and 6.8 percent respectively. (*)
- Adhi Karya secures new contracts worth Rp30 trillion just now
- Jokowi lauds Indonesia`s export hike 3 hours ago
- President Jokowi opens Trade Expo Indonesia 13 hours ago
- Ministers launches market operation to distribute 75 thousand tons of rice 11th October 2017
- Jonan: $4 billion needed for 51 percent stake in Freeport Indonesia 10th October 2017< /li>
- Middle East companies seek investment opportunity in Indonesia 9th October 2017
- Sri Mulyani, Gouw to be speakers at US-Indonesia Women`s CEO Summit 9th October 2017
- Group of NGOs reject ASEAN-EU free trade pact 7th October 2017