SAISON INFORMATION SYSTEMS: HULFT's customer support wins award in Japan
SAISON INFORMATION SYSTEMS: HULFT's customer support wins award in Japan 9 minutes ago | 43 Views Managed file transfer middleware vendor, HULFT, receives Japan Institute of Information Technologyâs Best Customer Support of The Year 2017.
TOKYO--(Antara/BUSINESS WIRE)-- The HULFT Division of Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd. (JASDAQ:9640) (Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan; President: Kazuhiro Uchida; herein, âSaison Information Systemsâ) develops, sells, and supports a range of data and file management middleware products. HULFT received Best Customer Support of The Year 2017 from the Japan Institute of Information Technology (Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan; Chairman: Noritaka Uji; herein, âJIITâ).
About HULFT Receiving the Award
JIIT released the following statement regarding the selection of H ULFT as this yearâs award recipient.
The HULFT Division develops, sells, and supports products for managed file transfer middleware. Their Customer Service Departmentâs Technical Support Center has implemented a program with the mission of, âMoving from zero mistakes, to 100% satisfaction.â Their aim is improvement of customer satisfaction and contribution to the business by improving service quality and their employee satisfaction. [â¦] After the repositioning of the Technical Support Center, the continuous efforts of the Technical Support Center to improve the satisfaction of both customers and employees are recognized to contribute to the business [â¦].
About HULFTâs Customer Support Initiatives
* Background: Along with a change in the business structure conducted in 2013, we redefined the value and priority of our customer support. At the same time, we set the goal of increased use of our support services by raising customer satisfaction, improving servic e quality and our employee satisfaction.
* From Help Desk to Technical Support: Previously, as a help desk, we used to aim for making zero mistakes. Our focus was on reducing the number of incorrect answers, operational errors, and customer complaints. We have since revised our focus to aiming for 100% customer satisfaction, as this will make more contribution to our business goals such as sales targets.
* Technical Support Initiatives and Results:
- By clarifying and disclosing the scope of our support services, we were able to improve the customerâs reliability, which led to increase customer satisfaction.
- As a result of the operational improvements such as shortening of response time and enhancement of our FAQ, we received external awards and improved customer satisfaction.
- Further improvement in support service quality has been realized by raising employee motivation and satisfaction.
Thanks to the synergistic effect of these initiatives, we also co ntributed directly to business sales, including increased support service sales and improved license sales.
Saison Information Systemsâ HULFT Division will continue to improve customer satisfaction by improving service quality and employee satisfaction through customer support activities, and will further strengthen ties with customers and promote our value.
About Japan Institute of Information Technology
Japan Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) is a Tokyo-headquartered public interest incorporated foundation that conducts research and development on enterprise information technology and publishes its findings. It is currently the only public institution in Japan tackling the issues related to strengthening functions and solving problems of customer support centers.
About JIITâs Customer Support Award Program
The Customer Support Award Program was established by JIIT to improve the quality, productivity, and strateg ic management of customer support operations run by businesses and organizations in Japan. Through providing this annual award, JIIT seeks to publicly recognize businesses and organizations that demonstrate innovative approaches to customer support and services, improve customer satisfaction, and resolve management issues.
Compatible with an ever-growing range of platforms since its launch in 1993, HULFTâs flagship product is managed file transfer (MFT) middleware equipped with all the functionality enterprises need to share files between business systems. As of the end of March 2017, there are currently 189,600 HULFT licenses in use by 8,700 companies in 43 countries worldwide, spanning a broad range of industries. In addition to sending, receiving and managing file transfer jobs, HULFT also includes peripheral functions essential to transferring files, including security and integration of data before and after transfer.
Product Details: https://www.hulft .com/en/hulft-mft/
About Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd.
* Headquarters: Sunshine 60 (21F), 3-1-1 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-6021, Japan
* Established: September 1st 1970
* President: Kazuhiro Uchida
* Website: http://home.saison.co.jp/english/
* âHULFTâ and related products are registered trademarks or trademarks of Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170918005049/en/
HULFT Media Inquiries
Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd.
Akane Toyota / Seiko Yokoi, +81-3-3988-3477
Corporate Planning Department
HULFT Product Inquiries
Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd.
Fumio Horino, +81-3-3988-5301
Source: Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd.
- SAISON INFORMATION SYSTEMS: HULFT's customer support wins award in Japan 9 minutes ago
- Nike and NBA introduce new Statement Edition uniform, first on-court hooded jacket and the first NBA Connected Jersey, the future of fan apparel 16th September 2017
- Launch of the report on Support to Monitoring and Estimation of Energy Conservation Policies Impact 15th September 2017
- Prima Marine PCL (SET:PRM) debuts confident of continued growth 15th September 2017
- CropLife Asia promotes role of plant science & benefits to Thai farmers at Tech4Farmers Asia 2.0 15th September 2017
- Madison Realty Capital provides $297 million construction loan for Fortis Property Groupâs River Park development in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn 14th September 2017
- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announces new line-up of stepping motor driver ICs with anti-stall feedback architecture 14th September 2017
- Alibaba Groupâs Tmal l supports New York Fashion Week: The Shows 14th September 2017