IE expo Guangzhou 2017 to open in September, bringing latest technologies and more opportunities to Southeast Asiaâs environmental market
IE expo Guangzhou 2017 to open in September, bringing latest technologies and more opportunities to Southeast Asiaâs environmental market 34 minutes ago | 93 Views SHANGHAI--(Antara/BUSINESS WIRE)-- IE expo Guangzhou 2017, South Chinaâs leading environmental technology expo for water, waste, air and soil, will open on September 20-22 at China Import & Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China. Presented by IE expo and Guangdong Association of Environmental Protection Industry, IE expo Guangzhou was admitted as a formal member of IFAT in 2016 and is committed to building a trade platform with high quality and professionalism in the environment sector targeting South China and Southeastern Asia markets.
This year, with an exhibition area of 30 ,000m2, it is expected to attract over 30,000 professional purchasers and 450 exhibitors displaying products and technologies in 15 categories including water & sewage treatment, water distribution & sewers, sponge city technologies & products, waterbody protection, refuse management & recycling, air purification & cleaning, noise reduction & sound insulation, soil & groundwater remediation, etc.
In addition, the Innovation Technology Conference, which comprises the main forum and multiple summits and seminars focusing on various issues like South China Water Pollution Prevention & Control, Guangdong Key Industries Volatile Organic Compound (VOCs) Control & Monitoring Technology, Environmental Sanitation Development, Environmental Investment & Financing Innovation Policy, etc. will also be held to discuss a wide range of topics and share insights on the latest development and trend in the environment sector. In particular, three business m atchmaking meetings and an international B2B meeting will be arranged to attract delegations from Southeast Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Africa.
Promoted by overseas governmental organizations such as Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute, International Trade and investment Office, British Columbia provincial government, and New Zealand Business Consulate, a multitude of enterprises from Korea, Macau, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Belgium as well as Taiwan have made IE expo Guangzhou 2017 their springboard to South China market. Major exhibitors include Infore Environment Technology Group, Amcon (Fujian) Environmental Protection Equipment, Guangdong Xinhuan Environmental Industry Group, Tianjin Tanggu TWT Valve, Guangdong Huanan Pumps, and Guangzhou EP Environmental Engineering. Various environmental equipment for sewage treatment, water purification, odor removal, etc. will be displayed and offered with favorable prices to buyers especially those from South east Asian markets.
For more information, visit http://guangzhou.ie-expo.com/
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170828005368/en/
Messe Muenchen Zhongmao Co., Ltd.
Ketty ZHANG, +86-21-23521128 / 20205539
Source: Messe Muenchen Zhongmao Co., Ltd.
- IE expo Guangzhou 2017 to open in September, bringing latest technologies and more opportunities to Southeast Asiaâs environmental market 34 minutes ago
- Saudi Arabia Says 1.497 Million Pilgrims Arrive for Hajj 28th August 2017
- GRAMINEX L.L.C. opens new office in Seoul, Korea, Graminex Korea Co., Ltd. 25th August 2017
- WeWork receives $4.4 billion investment from SoftBank Group and SoftBank Vision Fund 25th August 2017
- Herbalife Nutrition extends title sponsorship for Bali Internat ional Triathlon 2017 24th August 2017
- The first World Xi'an Entrepreneurs Convention opens to attract entrepreneurs from across the world seeking development opportunities 23rd August 2017
- Celularity, Inc., accelerates breakthrough placental discovery & therapeutic platform 22nd August 2017
- Genesis Healthcare, pioneer in genetic health testing, announces 1.4 bil. Yen new share issue to Rakuten 22nd August 2017