Tiens Group selected into China's National Brand Publicity Project
Tiens Group selected into China's National Brand Publicity Project 29 minutes ago | 112 Views Tiens Group was selected into National Brand Publicity Project of Xinhua News Agency on October 31 in Beijing. (Antara/AsiaNet) AsiaNet 70892
BEIJING, China, Nov. 6, 2017 (Antara/Xinhua-AsiaNet)--
Tianjin-headquartered but globally active Tiens Group was selected into National Brand Publicity Project of Xinhua News Agency on October 31 in Beijing.
Tiens is the 17th corporate member of the project, launched by China's state Xinhua News Agency to strengthen the country's economic competitiveness through building fame Chinese brands both at home and overseas.
Liu Zhengrong, vice president and secretary general of Xinhua News Agency, and Li Jinyuan, chairman and president of Tiens, attended the signing ceremony between the two parties on October 31.
Tiens entered international markets only two years after its founding in coastal Tianjin by Mr. Li Jinyuan in 1995. An international conglomerate boasting industrial, commercial and financial capital with stakes in fields spanning biological technology, health management, hospitality industry, tourism, education, e-commerce and financial investment, Tiens has branches in 110 countries and regions with business influences in more than 190 countries.
The Chinese self-made private international company, by partnering up with world's top enterprises, has built a business empire, mainly outside China, based on a great variety of creative products on healthcare and skincare, cosmetics and ho usehold items.
According to Tiens, it boasts a stable consumer base of 40 million families around the world.
Comparing the company to be one as united as a "clenched fist" and able to "embrace the whole world when its arms are opened", Tiens' Mr. Li Jinyuan eyes a global business network excluding no country, pointing out high on the company's agenda lie three tasks, namely, further globalization, more solid business platforms, and broader growth room.
Tiens seems to be shifting part of its focus back into China, erecting a comprehensive university in Tianjin, close neighbor to Beijing.
By partnering up with Xinhua, whose news outlets scattered across China and over 180 countries of the world, Tiens might achieve balanced influences both at home and abroad.
Source: Tiens Group
Image Attachments Links:
- Tiens Group selected into China's National Brand P ublicity Project 29 minutes ago
- MHPS ships two gas turbines for 880 MW class Indonesian GTCC power generation system 3rd November 2017
- PMC Group International announces acquisition of Pharma Company in India 2nd November 2017
- P&Gâs citizenship efforts â" A force for good and a force for growth 2nd November 2017
- 4th New Chitose Airport International Animation Festival 2017 slated for Nov. 2-5 2nd November 2017
- Daiwa House finalizes outline of DMLP Phase I -- 2, large-scale multi-tenancy logistics facility, in Indonesia 2nd November 2017
- Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo hosts Japanese chopsticks exhibition 2nd November 2017
- EMQ and QFPay join forces to boost merchant settlement across Indonesia 1st November 2017