China Yiwu International Commodities Fair: tailored for SMEs
China Yiwu International Commodities Fair: tailored for SMEs 43 minutes ago | 151 Views YIWU, China--(Antara/BUSINESS WIRE)-- In its 23rd year, China Yiwu International Commodities Fair (Yiwu Fair) has grown into one of Chinaâs largest, most influential and most effective consumption fairs. The 22nd Yiwu Fair attracted 2,200 exhibitors from 15 foreign countries, 63,160 professional buyers from 171 countries and regions, reaching a turnover of 2.64 billion dollars with a 1.8% year-on-year growth.
Yiwu Fair has taken on its duty to provide the SMEs with a one-stop integrated trade platform. This year, there will be special zones dedicated to enhancing the international competitiveness of the SMEs, including âMade in Zhejiangâ Pavilion and General Merchandise Pavilion, and 8 other special zones for International General Merchandise, Mountain-Sea Island Collaborating Materials Processing Women Association, E-Commerce & Trade Services, New Retail, Pet Products, Locks, âInnovation Yiwuâ Design Show, and Smart Lifestyle.
âMade in Zhejiangâ Pavilion is aimed at promoting Chinese brands by displaying high-end products and brands made in Zhejiang, and presenting 7 âOne Belt, One Roadâ-related activities including âOne Belt, One Roadâ Salon and âMade in Zhejiangâ Certification.
âInnovation Yiwuâ Design Show will display and introduce the integration between Yiwu cultural creativity & design and relevant industries, as a means to expand the âdesign+manufactureâ channel and build the âdesign+chainsâ ecosystem, so that design services can be truly integrated into the manufacturing process of the SMEs to optimize their value chain.
General Merchandise Pavilion will display premium hardware products and daily necessities, aimed at enhancing the advantages of Yiwu Fair, customizing services and increasing the exhibitorsâ royalty.
âSmart Lifestyleâ Zone will display the latest hi-tech smart products, including industrial robots, compact numerically-controlled machine tools, service robots, and AR/VR devices. It is also aimed at attracting exhibitors in popular and practical sectors such as smart home appliances, e-cigarettes, drones, etc.
The 23rd Yiwu Fair will take place on October 21-25, 2017 at Yiwu International Expo Center, where 4,100 standard booths will be provided in the 100,000m2 exhibition area to display products in 14 categories: Hardware, Electromechanical Facilities, Electronic & Electrical Appliances, Daily Necessities, Crafts, Stationery, Sporting Goods and Outdoor Leisure Products, Clothing and Shoes, Knitwear, Ornament and Accessories, Toys, Pet Products, Auto Accessories and Smart Lifestyle.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170929005027/en/
Yiwu China Commodities City Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Joshua Zhong, +86 579-85415525
Source: Yiwu China Commodities City Exhibition Co., Ltd.
- China Yiwu International Commodities Fair: tailored for SMEs 43 minutes ago
- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation adds new three-phase brushless fan motor controller IC allowing easy switching to multipolar motor 29th September 2017
- Calvin Klein, Inc. announces the opening of multi-brand lifestyle stores in Shanghai and DÃ¼sseldorf 29th September 2017
- WAKUWAKU JAPAN: "Catch Your Dream!-Study in Japan-" 29th September 2017
- Avatar director James Cameron invests in Verdient Foods and Canadian organic farming industry 29th September 2017
- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation releases N-channel MOSFET driver ICs in industry-leading small package for mobile and consumer applications 28th September 2017
- Moodyâs Analytics wins three categories in Asia Risk Technology Rankings 27th September 2017
- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation's 300mA small LDO regulator ICs combine low quiescent bias current with high ripple rejection ratio and fast load transient response 26th September 2017